1. Initial orders are C.O.D unless otherwise specified and terms are at the discretion of Rapid Products.
2. In order to be considered for standard terms, an approved dealer and credit application must be on file.
3. Standard terms for credit-approved accounts are as follows:
- Net 30 days (from ship date), per invoice.
- Any discounts are based on total order amount, and are at the discretion of Rapid Products.
4. Overdue accounts are assessed the following penalties:
- 1.5% interest per month will be assessed on all accounts with a balance over 30 days.
- Accounts with a balance over 45 days past due will not receive shipments until further notice.
5. Order changes and cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
- Order changes will be accepted no later than 3 weeks prior to the ship date.
- All changes are subject to availability and are at Rapid Products’ discretion.
- All cancellations are subject to a 10% restocking fee unless prior accommodations have been made.
- All orders are shipped FOB from Englewood, Colorado. Please inspect all freight before accepting delivery.
- If there is damage, please note on the bill of landing before releasing the driver. You are responsible for initiating all claims. Please contact us for assistance.
- Freight will be sent the "best way" at the discretion of Rapid Products.
- Freight charges from a refused order will be the obligation of the customer.
- For complete details on shipping rates please refer to the freight program.
- All returns must have a Return Authorization number or Rapid Products will refuse them.
- To obtain a Return Authorization number please call for customer service at (303) 761-9600.
- Returns can also be facilitated through our web site.